Friday, June 15, 2012

One Seven Seven

I'm in love with the beach.  I know you're aware of this at this point.  Anyway, it is the place that I feel at home and that I can just sit back and relax.  More than that, the beach is where I feel the most peace.  When I look out across the ocean it amazes me every time and I realize how small I am and how great God is.  I just love it so much.  I don't even know the words to say.  So, I'm back at the beach!  This time, it's with my dad, his sister & her husband, and my grandma.  I love them and this beach time together is great! 

Oh so you know how I'm obsessed with boats?  Well, I am.  I want one in the future.  BAD.  Our dinner was overlooking a marina.  I was in awe of the beautiful boats.  But, I didn't get a picture of the greatness.  

Our first night here we had this view at dinner.  Perfection.


and some time on the beach - love my hair after the salt water and breeze have done magic on it!







No comments:

Post a Comment