Tuesday, June 12, 2012

One Eight Zero

You know that whole YOLO thing going on these days?  Well, I think that whole phrase is ridiculous but it's also pretty much how I've always tried to live my life.  I do what I want, when I want (for the most part).  I always think "hey, this is the only life you're going to get so make the absolute best of it". For me, this theory on life is the only one to live by.  And, it's what keeps me interesting.  

Tonight, I skipped class.  Not something unusual for me AT ALL.  But, I found this picture earlier today and I thought, "hmm, I really haven't been living like that lately".  This whole growing up and doing adult things has shaken me up a bit.  So, because I didn't want to be there tonight, I missed a class.  Oh and it didn't hurt that there was a handsome fella to skip with me :).




No comments:

Post a Comment