Tuesday, June 5, 2012

One Eight Seven

I guess today wasn't the best day in the life.. I had class which is just annoying in the summer and an exam tonight but that wasn't too bad.  But when I got home tonight I pretty much realized that I'm not thrilled with where I am.  Now, I was STOKED to take a year off from life after graduation but as that reality continues to sink in I'm more and more distraught over it.  I really don't like the idea of not being productive in life and just hanging out working a little at the ribbon.  So, I started reading my devotionals and some other literature that I find inspirational to try and find a sense of where I'm going.  I know what I want in the future, it's just time to finally say ready, set, GO.  

I'm super excited for what's to come and I guess tonight I realized I'd like to start the journey now instead of in a year.  Why wouldn't I?  What am I waiting for?  
I don't think life is going to wait on me, just saying.  

Here are the words that inspired me today.  Hopefully they'll touch your heart too.






No comments:

Post a Comment