Friday, June 8, 2012

One Eight Four

I literally spent my entire day on my computer in my online classes today.  I am hating my decision to finish my last semester via summer school.  But nonetheless here we are and I've just got to power through!  Anyway, the only plan on my agenda tonight was dinner with some friends.  Well, when I got to the lovely Village Grill I was surprised to see this beautiful lady there!  This is my greatest mentor in life.  I call her PMeb and I love her dearly.  She was my theatre teacher in high school and she is still the woman that I seek out in times of struggle and in times of joy.  She's my go to girl and one of the greatest influences in my life.  I cannot imagine what the high school or college years would have been like without her.  


No comments:

Post a Comment