Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Three Six Two

Day four and I've accomplished so much - first thing this morning I took my LAST exam of the semester. My fall schedule was the worst I've had so far in my college career and I am so glad to finish it!  

Other things of the day were trips to the airport and my holiday gift exchange slash dinner outing with my reslife staff.  We had dinner at my favorite, Village Grill and then came back to Elon to play a game of "white elephant".  I chose this black and white bag - inside I found three dixie cups filled with nickels and dimes.  I wasn't too excited at first, although I thought it was the cutest packaging, but I counted the change and it added up to $15 which is what the card was telling me.  Now that, I could get excited about!  


No comments:

Post a Comment