Thursday, December 22, 2011

Three Five Three

Today was not an easy day in the life for sure.  I was supposed to go shopping for some Christmas things with my daddy but he is currently in the hospital.  He had to have some surgery on his throat and the doctors discovered he has cancer.  BUT, he's a strong man and we're definitely going to get through this.  He has a really positive prognosis too!



My parents have been divorced since I was four years old but I love them dearly and thank God that I have such amazing people to look up to.  My dad is so laid back and easy going along with outgoing and super friendly.  He's never met a stranger and I love that I was blessed with that part of his personality.  I know I'm so lucky to have a dad like him, so easy to talk to, so loving and encouraging.  He's definitely going to be okay - I can feel it.  Plus who else is going to walk me down the aisle in my wedding?!  I love him, so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment