Sunday, December 11, 2011

Three Six Four

I spent most of my "day two" at the beloved Blue Ribbon Diner waiting tables and most of the night was spent with the beautiful teenagers that I get to hang out with every Sunday (I lead a youth group).  We sang all the Christmas Carols we could find and had the best time.  Then it was off to do more studying and have the worst time.  


Which led me to this thought..

I keep realizing how much I actually despise school, I think it's because I often feel like I'm not at the right college for me, studying what I love.  I adore the theatre, all things about it, and here I'm unable to do any stage work so I feel like I have a huge gap in my life.  But that's why the countdown is here.  364 days until I get to start real life and find out where my passions might take me.  keep calm and just graduate.  

No comments:

Post a Comment