Thursday, October 18, 2012

One Six Four - Fifty Two

OH MY GOSH.  I took quite the break from the blog.  Too long, indeed!  

Let's catch you up to speed on the life.  Here's what happened in the past one hundred and thirteen days..

1.  I GRADUATED.  Yes, that's right, I, Ivey, graduated from Elon University.  I did it.


2.  I started teaching acting at a studio in town and feel like a pretty legit adult.


3.  I was given a Tiffany&Co. bracelet which is one of my lifelong dreams.  (thanks, mom!)


4.  I went on an awesome trip with the youth that I love so much.


5.  On that subject, that was my last trip with them and in August I left my church to seek out another youth group to work with.  I'm still sad about it but excited for what God has in store for me on this next journey.


6.  I got to visit Boston again with my favorite man, James.


7.  I had a fairly quick relationship that taught me a lot about myself, who I am, who I want to be and what I won't settle for.  The quote is true "we accept the love we think we deserve" and I learned that I deserve more than I was given and I won't accept anything less ever again.


8.  I was reunited with all my FAVORITE friends from Elon.




9.  I found out that regular date nights with my "adult" friend, Taylor, can be the best nights of the week.


10.  I loved unconditionally, I laughed uncontrollably, I dreamed irrationally, I cried passionately, and I embraced this beautiful ride we call life.  





No comments:

Post a Comment