Friday, May 25, 2012

Two Seven Seven - One Nine Eight

I have failed at this blogging thing for the past 80 days.  But, I'm back!  Let's go over what happened in the past months.

1.  I finally fell in love with the university that I had been a part of for five years.
2.  I finished my career as an RA at Elon.
3.  My aunt's house was struck by lightning and burned to the ground.  I saw my family grow in an unbelievable way.
4.  I vowed to always have my faith at the center of my life - more than it ever has been in the past.
5.  I made Dean's List.
6.  I decided to take a year off after graduation to figure out what I want out of life and where I think I'm going.  So, I guess this countdown should be extended.
7.  I started summer school both online through Elon and on campus at ACC.
8.  I learned humility.
9.  I rebuilt relationships that I was missing and I ended the ones that were toxic.
10.  I said good-bye to some of the best friends I could have ever asked for.
11.  And, I followed that by saying hello to a beautiful future of meeting them all in different places throughout the country and beyond.
12.  I turned 23.
13.  I was the makeup and hair designer for Elon's production of Pride and Prejudice.  Which was an incredible experience for me.
14. I spoke less, listened longer, learned more, and loved greater.
15.  I lived to the max.

I'd say a lot took place in 80 days.  

These photos are from our end of the year banquet with ResLife - I owe a lot of my success in the end of my college career to these beautiful people.  I love them all, so much.




These are from my work on the show.
This was, without a doubt, the absolute best way to end my career in the Elon University Performing Arts Department.  I adore and will miss all of these beautiful faces.













No comments:

Post a Comment