Wednesday, May 30, 2012

One Nine Three

I have this friend.. His name is Taylor.  I never call him just Taylor.  I always say his full name when speaking to him or about him.  So, actually it's Taylor Moser.  This adorable man is without a doubt one of my very best friends on earth.  Now, I said that to say this.  Tonight, I got to see Taylor Moser lead worship at a cool little place called YouthQuake at one of the local churches.  It was a new adventure for me attending another youth program.  I never leave my home church and my youth so I loved getting to see a different set up and learning a little something tonight.  Now, Taylor Moser is one awesome worship leader and I was so incredibly impressed with him (although I'll never tell him, and I know he doesn't read this).  He is one talented guy and I feel really blessed to have him in my life.  He is hilarious and probably understands me on every level, including all my crazy.  Yep, he's that person.  

If you want to see him - well he's in the left corner.  I was at the back of the room soaking it all in all night.  What an awesome experience to see a group of forty teenagers (you can't see many) in full praise of Jesus and pouring their heart and soul out at the cross.


No comments:

Post a Comment