Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Three Two Seven

This is Taylor.  I love her.  

Here's some of our story..

Taylor sat next to me in a global studies class freshman year of college.  Now, this was my second year of college but I was still a freshman.  We were destined to be good friends.  We tried to start an organization on campus that year - by tried I mean we spent two days on it - and our daily lunch dates sparked up an amazing friendship.  She has been such a wonderful person to have in my life and I feel so lucky to be able to call her in times of need and times of joy.  I'm really sad that this is our last semester together but there is no way we'll ever lose touch.  She is one of the most amazing people I've ever met and I'm so thankful for the way she allows me to be absolutely ridiculous at all times.  

"Yeeeahp"

Oh, all of this is written because we had a coffee date tonight.  


No comments:

Post a Comment